• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Zenithink ZT180 Wince 6.0

rdavage

Lurker
Oct 14, 2010
I have 2 zt180 tablets one with android 1.7.4 (work fine) and one with wince 6.0 which it will not connet to my wifi the icon shows but nothing the other problem is that I want to download the android 2.1 from site but tablet says internet explorer does not have enough memory it 1gig memory and have a 8gig sd card.

I have 2 zt180 tablets one with android 1.7.4 (work fine) and one with wince 6.0 which it will not connet to my wifi the icon shows but nothing the other problem is that I want to download the android 2.1 from site but tablet says internet explorer does not have enough memory it 1gig memory and have a 8gig sd card.

Was this ordered as a 'M16+', if so it's not the same animal so I don't expect that the typical Zenithink 2.1 builds we use on the ZT-180 (M16-no+, A10, Zenpad4, A105, etc...) will run on the 'M16+'... the M16+ ran something called 1.17.xx is why I'm asking...

Upvote 0
You are right I am sure this is a M16 supplier advertised as M16 I should have known something was when the users manual was in all Chinesse, plus the rocker switch is on the left hand side (supplier would not answer emails). The true Zt-180 came with official english manual and the supplier has been very helpful. They sent the download instructions for the Android 2.1 OS but when I try to burn, it requires an extract program which I can't don't work the one I tried it says it is unable to recognize.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones