1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root zeusdroids sense rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bgish3, Apr 24, 2010.

1. bgish3

bgish3 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009

Advertisement

2. empyreandance

empyreandance Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Well it was, that bootscoob guy just threw a temper tantrum though and said they're pushing the release back a week essentially as a punishment. I've been watching the public chat and there's definitely a lot of ridiculous obvious questions and ignoring instructions, but i mean, really? There's always going to people like that; get over it and get over yourself. Swearing at them and "punishing" them (as he's been doing) just shows a lack of maturity.

3. xScopex

xScopex Active Member

Yeah I just saw that too. I lost a lot of respect towards him. I think I will just stick with BB now.

4. empyreandance

empyreandance Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Likewise, I'm sticking with another rom now...

5. bgish3

bgish3 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    the rom as is right now in my opinion is not usable right now anyway

6. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    I love zuesdroid rom, sense ui is sweet... but i guess i am going to wait til its really good now, getting old waiting and then being shut down, not like we can control (we being those who wait) who posts what

7. shademar

shademar Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    grad student
    Berkeley
    So much...drama...

I'm waiting on Pete. BB was my first rom, and I'm looking forwards to seeing what he's done with it.

Someone should put together a complete history of droid drama, including the forum v. forum fallouts. I recall here vs. alldroid over posting links (never did know the nitty gritty details), sholesmad team falling out after smupdater got released (did they ever release a new rom?) UD stepping on pete over at alldroid, and the UD kousch/cyanogen drama exploding everywhere. I'm almost certainly missing all of the details or everything, having never really gone on IRC...

8. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
  9. radikal

radikal Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    dang it! just want this rom

10. bgish3

bgish3 Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    sense is what android should have been htc did a great job with it

11. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
    Holy cow! This thing runs great (there are a few bugs, but that's expected being Alpha). I was going to uninstall, because Rosie kept reloading every time I hit the home button. The rom was supposed to be fine without running an aftermarket swap, but as soon as I installed "Swapper", it doesn't do that anymore. And the rom is freaking FAST as well. Still playing around with it, and will probably uninstall today or tomorrow and wait for the RIL to come...