1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Zio Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aimeeattitude, Jan 28, 2011.

1. aimeeattitude

aimeeattitude Newbie
    None

Dec 16, 2010
    South Jersey
    This lil guy doesn't seem to be getting much love out there, but I'm having a bit of fun with it. Here are some screenshots I captured using ShootMe on my Zio, rooted with Universal Androot. Hopefully more will join in!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. Panther

Panther Lurker
    None

Jul 26, 2009
    I agree with you. Here's mine:

[​IMG]

3. ryfly65

ryfly65 Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    omg how do I get my phone to look like yours aimee?? I don't get how you guys did all these changes! I installed Universal Androot to my phone, and it loaded with all of the "ok"s.. but now what? haha! There's two new apps in my apps list - "Universal Androot", and "Superuser Permissions". The first only shuts the root on and off, and the second shows 3 tabs; Apps, Log, and Settings, but Apps is empty, and when I click on Logs it just says "Sorry! The application Superuser Permissions (process com.noshufou.android.su) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", and then A Settings tab.

Where do I start now that my phone has been rooted? I want it to look rad like yours!

4. aimeeattitude

aimeeattitude Newbie
    None

Dec 16, 2010
    South Jersey
    i sadly don't use my zio anymore, but i can tell ya how i got those looks! i used ADW Launcher (free in the app market) and also downloaded 2 themes for it (Eyefold and Android7).

to get the windows phone look in my first screenshot, i'll point you to a very detailed thread...http://androidforums.com/android-themes/199936-android-phone-7-theme.html . I'm terrible at explaining it, but this thread is very detailed and informative and tells you all of the tools you may need to get the look. i used the ADW Launcher and the Android7 theme (for the dock), palmary weather, digi clock, and circle battery widgets.

the second screenshot is just using the ADW Launcher with the Eyefold theme and i used beautiful widgets for my clock/weather.

as for the problems with universal androot, i'm a little tech-challenged so i can't offer help there lol

hope some of this helps you out with customizing!

Tags: