1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ZTE Blade A7 Prime screen capture

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by dadiohipster, Jan 19, 2020.

1. dadiohipster

dadiohipster Lurker

Just got this phone, works very well, wish it came with a comprehensive manual, can't find much on this phone nor android 9 instructions. All I can find is the basics.
    Android 9 built in apps or maybe it's ZTE propriety apps
    ScreenCapture v9.0.010.008.1908021715
    Why is it 351mb? Where are the settings? I want to turn off the editing screen popup after capture. I've been using screenshot touch and
    screenshot quick as they can be set to only capture, means I can capture 2-3 screenshots a second.
    I use uber driver and google maps at the same time and only the built in screen capture works, sometimes I have driver app and more than 3 apps in background and only built in capture app works. The built in app after capture pops up a view and editing screen blocking my map and takes time to click the x to close. Uber driver app is the constant.
    Any suggestion/advice will be appreciated on how to turn off editing screen or another screenshot app that only captures screenshot fast.

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, dadiohipster! :)
    I don't know why that would be the case. :thinking:

If you're interested in trying this beta version app, it's ScreenshotGo from Mozilla. It lets you place a little button wherever you want on your screen, and you can adjust its settings so it simply takes a screenshot and that's it. Might be worth a try.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. dadiohipster

dadiohipster Lurker

Thanks, will give that a try, dont like the edit screen popping up however it goes away automatically, is there a way to turn it off completely?

4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

Not that I've found--but you can ask the developers to add that feature: Settings | Feedback | No, send feedback

I'd like that, too, so I'm going to suggest it as well. :)

5. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Try Screenshot Tile, from F-Droid.

It is activated via a quick setting tile or even a password from another app.

It has multiple adjustments and is super easy to set up and to use.