1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ZTE Concord 2 Nandroid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hroark13, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Airfluff

Airfluff Newbie

What exactly is your issue? Just not getting the phone to recognize your sd? I don't know what to tell you cause after I formatted it as vfat while in recovery, then restarted the phone, went back into recovery and mounted it, it worked. I was able to make a nandroid and everything..

2. thejerk

thejerk Member

the phone was rooted and metropcs locked the phone with a security message saying unauthorized software had been flashed and they want 40$ to fix it. a nandroid backup was the last thing i could try, but due to how they locked the phone, appears this doesnt work :\

thanks though!

3. big%boy%big

big%boy%big Well-Known Member

If that doesn't work, try removing the memory card while still in CWM mode and re-insert it. There is a mounting issue when reading backup files from external memory. I've done this twice already with no issues as of yet.

EDIT: I've tried what Airfluff did and it worked. Now, I can stop trying to corrupt my memory card(s) on this device lol.

#28 big%boy%big, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  4. nickyhickey

nickyhickey Android Enthusiast

I think i've bricked my concord ii. For awhile when i would try to boot id get black screen and led would flash green and red. Just curious if this is how you know you have a paper weight or have a potential to fix. I loved this phone too. Any help or direction would be appreciated:)

5. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

What OS (JB, KK) is this nandroid?

6. nickyhickey

nickyhickey Android Enthusiast

JB

bcrichster likes this.

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews