1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Zte device not turning on

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Taloxy16, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Taloxy16

Taloxy16 Guest
    None
    I own a zte z730 model and I recently performed a factory reset on my phone. It turned on and worked just fine until I reset the phone and then it would start up but come up as a blank screen and have a red LED light. I have already tried leaving the battery out for a long time, resetting the phone again,and deleting the cache partition. Should I consider a new phone? :(

Advertisement

2. ekor

ekor Member

try pressing and holding the power+volume down buttons for 5-10 seconds
    ive gone through 6-8 zte phones that alllll did that every once in a while

3. ThePhizzle

ThePhizzle Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Male
    Development
    Fresno,California
    Your device should never be a hassle to use,it should be comfortable and very sufficient and suited to your need to use in any situation no matter what it show be;(example) you would hate to be in a real emergency situation and your only chance for your survival is your device's GPS tracking location and your device has been giving you trouble, you definitely don't want to rely on a device that will bootloop on you at any random time,for data factory reset may fix it,in an emergency situation you don't really want to sit and wait for you to have to sign in to your Gmail then wait for your device to sync your contacts then your finally asked will you allow Gps location access to have access to your location, a little bit of an inconvenience when every second is important,in this conclusion my tip is that if your device is not being very compliant and you have had service done on it with no progress in proformance,it only be in your best interest to looking into switching your mobile device to one that at least won't run the risk of giving out on you at the moment when it counts the most,good luck and I hope you find the type of Android device that suites your needs more comfortable!