• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE KisLite 2.3.6 - C: freeing up tips

Diwiak

Lurker
Jun 29, 2013
Hi there,Iam new here,
just bought cheap zte device,gone through forums,android store, and wondering if there is any way to free up more space on root drive,Iam deleting all caches with sys cleaner,moved all aps that I could,(its not rooted and cant be because of warranty),

For example, is there any way to store messages and contacts directly to SD card? Even old symbian hasnot problem with that,which is quite ridiculous :-(

Thanks for any help.

..and any tutorial WHICH files on root drive could I delete with no harm?? rememeber such files on symbian device, what about android?

there are files you need not to delete and depending on how zte does there they may have apps tied into other apps. No tutorial that I have found here on our site but may be check out XDA see if they have anything.

If I was you I would not delete at first but after root get Titanium Backup root & Pro so you can freeze apps and give it a day or two to see how its going to work. if the phone works fine then you can safely delete the app ( I recommend doing a backup of the app before deleting it just in case)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones