• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Majesty Pro call problems

How can I troubleshoot and fix my phone

• Tech support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Similar experience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stajr61317

Lurker
Nov 27, 2018
I can't make or receive calls on my phone. First it said my sim was in nvalid then all of a sudden it says I haven't Sim card installed? I reset the phone then it went back to normal on everything except calling. My boyfriend and I both access my phone and I don't know if this is a system error or possibly foulplay? There has been some wierd things happening that he denies? Any input would be appreciated. I hope it's just my phone but I have no other way to call customer service so any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

I can't make or receive calls on my phone. First it said my sim was in nvalid then all of a sudden it says I haven't Sim card installed? I reset the phone then it went back to normal on everything except calling. My boyfriend and I both access my phone and I don't know if this is a system error or possibly foulplay? There has been some wierd things happening that he denies? Any input would be appreciated. I hope it's just my phone but I have no other way to call customer service so any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

Probably a dirty simcard.. No worries, just remove the card and clean with a new pencil eraser (for real). Blow off the particles and re insert Sim, should be good to go

Reactions: amandaandgene52
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones