• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Max Duo stuck on power on screen

desinovak

Lurker
Oct 22, 2016
My phone won't do anything, it's literally stuck on the power on/off (im not sure which) screen. I've tried googling and all I found was advice for 'boot loops'. it's not stuck in a loop. See, the phone restarts itself at least 4 times a day, and i have no idea why(if anyone has advice there, id love it). but about 30 minutes ago it started restarting and now it's stuck on the blue screen that says 'A service of Tracfone Wireless'. I can't remove the battery, and I can't power it off manually at all. Should I just wait for the battery to die? Does anyone know why it CONSTANTLY restarts? also, when it usually restarts itself, the whole process takes about 10 minutes anyways. Does anyone know why or how to solve it? It's done it since i got the phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones