• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Racer factory reset

n0v

Jan 6, 2010
Hi, can anyone help and tell me how to do a factory reset on a ZTE Racer, we keep getting the android.process.acore error and it is as the phone starts up so there appears little we can do to change this.
Anyone help please...........
Ican get to the fastboot options but dare do nothing else as I do not want to brick it!!!
cheers
Glen

Reactions: mistycryme
Hi, can anyone help and tell me how to do a factory reset on a ZTE Racer, we keep getting the android.process.acore error and it is as the phone starts up so there appears little we can do to change this.
Ican get to the fastboot options but dare do nothing else as I do not want to brick it!!!
cheers
Glen
Hi, could you please explain to me how to get to the fastboot options.
I am prepared to brick it lol.
Cheers,
Peter.

Upvote 0
turn off your phone and then press power button and volume up button.Programing will open and there is a option of reset and restore.By using volume button go to reset and restore option and then press power button and home key programing will start and your phone will reset.password break.good luck bro.

Upvote 0
can any1 tell me how i reset my password on the zte racer andoid phone, as i forgot mine and dont no how to reset it
turn off your phone and then press power button and volume up button.Programing will open and there is a option of reset and restore.By using volume button go to reset and restore option and then press power button and home key programing will start and your phone will reset.password break.good luck bro.

Upvote 0
cheers
Glen
Go to settings then to privacy then you will see factory data reset

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones