• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Racer II touch issues

Stormbay

Lurker
May 4, 2012
Well i bought this phone couple days ago. At the start everything works fine, but after some time of usage i got weird problem with touch. When I try to write sms or phone number, my touch go crazy and writhing anything become impossible. When i try to write ie. letter "a" phone write "p" or "H" or something else.
Any one knows what can be the problem and how can be solved?:mad:

Hello. I seem to be having pretty much the same problem with my ZTE Racer II (the touchscreen going crazy sometimes) and it's really annoying. I've been searching for a way to do some kind of software update but so far I've come up empty. I tried going to zteuk.co.uk -> Devices -> Product List -> ZTE Racer II -> Product support as Anishraj suggested but there's nothing to download there except the User Manual which... doesn't really help and neither do the FAQs they have over there.

I've had this phone for less than a week and it started having these problems before I even installed any apps on it so I doubt sending it back could fix anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones