• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte savvy please help!!!!!

A

Android Question

ZTE Savvy from STraight Talk. One month old. Phone died today. Plugged it in and it finally powered back on, but since that time I have had no ability to make or receive calls and no 3g or wifi. It says no moblie network when I try to make a call or text. I tried to call the phone and it goes to voicemail. ST customer no service said she tried everything but I would need to call Monday and speak to another troubleshooting dept.

NO PHONE UNTIL MONDAY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A PHONE THAT JUST STARTED A NEW MONTH OF SERVICE AND IS ONLY A MONTH OLD.

HELP! ANYONE?

Amy

Most businesses are open Monday to Friday, so it has to be acceptable.

About all you could try is bringing the phone to Walmart and see if they'll exchange it. If not, call ST tomorrow.
The phone is over 15 days old. I can't return to walmart.
AFter another hour on the phone with ST I am now having to return my phone and then they will send me another. Said is was a defective phone. Lovely. I have no idea when I will have a phone again. Still waiting on the return label to be emailed to me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones