1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

ZTE Score, Optimus or Galaxy Prevail for media player?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Candy4UrSkull, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Candy4UrSkull

Candy4UrSkull Lurker
    None

Nov 13, 2011
    I want to know if it's worth getting the Optimus V or the Galaxy Prevail over the Score? I'm not using the plan, so that doesn't matter. I just want it to play games, apps, wifi and music.

I picked up the Score the other day and have been playing with it. The only real problem is that i'm having is any app i want to get i can't get. There was an old navy scan app i couldn't get, and i can't get the talking tom one. Is there a reason why i am unable to get them? Will i be able to get them in the future?

Or do recommend i take it back and try to get the Optimus V? The only difference i see is the screen is a little smaller and the phone is outdated (being last years model). Or there's the Galaxy Prevail? Or do you recommend i try to get something else. Like i said i won't be turning the phone on, it;'s just going to be used for music, wifi, games, and apps.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement

2. Drummer1rj

Drummer1rj Lurker
    None

Nov 30, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I think the apps that aren't available for the Score are like that purely because it's so.. "unknown" that a lot of developers overlook some detail that has to be set in order for the apps to be compatible with the phone. Either that or the apps really just aren't compatible with the phone. And if there's some app you just can't live without, I would probably go with a different phone :p

Also, if you're looking for a phone that will perform great, and be able to install any app you please, you're going to want a new-ish phone. If you get one of those older phones, they're likely to run a lower version of android, meaning you probably can't download the apps you want.

One more thing. Where are you getting access these phones??.. Lol I'm just curious cause I was kind of wanting a new phone. :p

Hope this helps!! :D