1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Zte warp experts please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ryantt, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ryantt

ryantt Newbie

Hi i just bought this phone and activated already but for some reason is missing the voice mail icon and browser icon on home screen is this normal on this phone ? Now all the reviews articles and all the pics i seen they show those icons on the home screen ...thanks in advance.. i have reboot ir and reset it 4 times already and nothing

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

Just press your finger on the home screen, and keep it there until a menu pops up. Select 'applications', and you will get a list of apps. Select 'browser', and the browser icon will be on your home screen. Repeat the processfor 'voice mail'

ryantt likes this.
  3. ryantt

ryantt Newbie

thanks i knew that but my concern was that it did not came preset like it should and i was wondering is that normal not having from factory those icons on the home screen

4. spencer320

spencer320 Well-Known Member

Just got my phone yesterday and it was the same. I had to pull them to the homescreen. I didn't think anything of it.

ryantt likes this.
  5. ryantt

ryantt Newbie

thank you man it working great so far and very fast

6. leitning

leitning Lurker

You're ok, the only apps that came with shortcuts installed on the home screen are Email, Contacts, Messaging and Market

Edit: Oh yeah, and the Google search widget

7. charliehill75

charliehill75 Lurker

when playing music, how do yuou stop the song? i can move to the next track and pause but how do you simply stop? i also have a wierd icon at the top of my screen next to the wi-fy icon that looks like a scope. what is it and how do you turn it off

8. Woodstock77

Woodstock77 Android Enthusiast

thats gps. You can turn it off in settings. settings/locations &security uncheck Use GPS satellites.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews