• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp Flashing roms and flashing kernels help!

Dank VI

Jan 8, 2013
Hello Everybody.

im new to this site and so far i love it! but im soooooo confused about this flashing thing.

i have a rooted zte warp with rom manager and flashed to clockworkmod (the one you get from rom manager)

when i use rom manager to Reboot to recovery 5 different items show up.

reboot system now
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

when i go to apply update from external storage, all of the roms that i have downloaded to my sd card just say that signature verification failed.

Please help me with this. when i rooted my phone i deleted some stock apps that messed up my runnin system a little bit to where i cant connect to any wifi. if someone can also point me to a good rom that has wifi please do and help me install it :D

Dank VI

Hello Everybody.

im new to this site and so far i love it! but im soooooo confused about this flashing thing.

i have a rooted zte warp with rom manager and flashed to clockworkmod (the one you get from rom manager)

when i use rom manager to Reboot to recovery 5 different items show up.

reboot system now
apply update from external storage
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from cache

when i go to apply update from external storage, all of the roms that i have downloaded to my sd card just say that signature verification failed.

Please help me with this. when i rooted my phone i deleted some stock apps that messed up my runnin system a little bit to where i cant connect to any wifi. if someone can also point me to a good rom that has wifi please do and help me install it :D

Dank VI

Read this thread
http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...oting-made-simple-boost-mobile-warp-only.html

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
we built the rom manager version, i just dont know how rom manager installs it. im using the same one that rom manager would install, cwm touch. downloaded from the official cwm website. maybe rom manager is screwy, but the ones up on the cwm site work fine so its not the release its the software thats trying to install it if anything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones