1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General ZTE Warp keeps shutting down. Is this a bug with the Warp?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by onehardrocker, Dec 31, 2011.

1. onehardrocker

onehardrocker Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2011
    I have to remove the battery to get it to re-start. I have already exchanged the phone with the place I purchased it. Is this a bug in this model of phone? I am only using the charger that came with it because the first phone I had I used other chargers and someone told me that was the reason for the problem but it is still happening

:(

Advertisement

2. Delvien

Delvien Member
    None

Nov 27, 2011
    There are still some bugs, but they are apparently being worked out. Make sure you update your phone to v.08, howtos are on the forums here.

Mine only locks up when im running a bad app, or when im trying to do WAY too much at once (its not a supercomputer)

3. spencer320

spencer320 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 30, 2011
    Male
    Welder/Fabricator
    Visalia, CA
    I just got my phone on Thursday and let the battery die a few times before i charged it. So far so good. Go back to previous threads and read up on this. Seems alot of ppl have had this problem and this seems to do the trick. Hope this helps.

4. Table83

Table83 Newbie
    None

Nov 15, 2011
    My phone just started giving me the same issues. Even with a full charge, it will freeze while the phone is asleep so that when I try to wake it up, it will not come back unless I pull the battery. I'm thinking this is the app killer that I'm using. Does anyone else have any suggestions?