1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ZTE Warp Thinnest hard case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jonagpa, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Jonagpa

Jonagpa Newbie

I am looking for the thinnest hard case available for the warp. I love thin phones and hate how bulky cases kill that. found a few cases on eBay but they don't really seem all that thin. any help would be great.

2. Mikie0607

Mikie0607 Lurker

3. godraw

godraw Well-Known Member

THESE just began showing up on eBay.

Finally, something that piques my interest.

4. suggs

suggs Lurker

I looked at the Skinomi's and even bought one of their screen shields, which works well. But their 'case' seemed nothing more than stickers. Does anyone know if there is any kind of Otterbox style or similar case for the Warp?

5. godraw

godraw Well-Known Member

Not that I've seen. And I'm actively looking.

6. Rogobono

Rogobono Newbie

This will sound like the shadiest way to get a case, but if you hit up @FerasFoGo on twitter, he has (possibly had) some awesome cases that he is selling for a great price. I was referred to him by a video created by user Knoxville363, so he too can vouch for this guy. They are 2 piece snap on hard cases, sturdy, yet very light feel to them, and for the price, you can't complain.

yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/oexsjolj Shared by Rogobono
    yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/keyffdnj Shared by Rogobono

2 links to photos of it on my phone, since my tablet won't directly upload. Photos hosted on yFrog

7. seanjoe

seanjoe Newbie

Does anyone know how well those skinomi cases hold up to dropping the phone. They look like stickers so I imagine they don't provide much protection if you drop your phone.

8. Rogobono

Rogobono Newbie

Bought one, have to say its just a really expensive sticker. Would recommend the case from my previous post here.

9. walpow

walpow Well-Known Member

Mine too, to the extent that I bought one. Will report back upon receipt.

10. mrbigv770

mrbigv770 Well-Known Member

I got a 2pc hard case like Rogobono. I got it from the Boost store where I bought the phone. Also it came with an anti-glare screen protector. All for 10 bucks! :D

11. Leftnut123

Leftnut123 Newbie

I vouch that this is a fairly thin case which so far has been pretty durable (dropped it once already >.<) although mine was included with the phone when I bought it from the boost store but so far it works great =] all I need now is a good quality screen protector =p

12. walpow

walpow Well-Known Member

I bought one. Got it the day after I ordered it. (Seller and I are both in L.A., but still, that means they got it to the post office the same day I bought it, which is a sign of a good seller.)

I'm very happy with it. I don't understand the appeal of a case that covers all the plastic with more plastic and leaves the most vulnerable part of the phone - the screen - uncovered. This was the only one I found that covers the screen too. It's good-looking and the material is a kind of rubber-ish plastic that provides a good grip. Sliding the outer part over the inner was difficult the first few times, until I got the hang of it.

The only thing I'd change would be to make the belt clip removable; I don't plan on using it that way. I'll probably break it off after a while.

ecoul77817 likes this.
  13. mlsaj84

mlsaj84 Lurker

Hey do you know his email? I don't have a twitter acct and don't really want one....but I DOOOOOO want one of those cases!!! Thanks!

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews