• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

Lol this is different but ill participate. My names Mike, I'm 24 from Baltimore Maryland. I have 2 classes left until I finish my AAS degree. My major is Automotive Technology. My first smart phone was a prevail b4 upgrading to the warp. But I've always been pretty techy. I love big booty chick's and only cuddle to shut them up. Lmao had to go to left field

Edit : I forgot to inform everyone I'm in the middle of watching the entire 2nd season of the walking dead. :D

Upvote 0
Yes!! Specifically, a Code Red Mountain Dew hole!

Heartburn watering hole in actuality..personal feelings only...what's up guys and gals.

Introductions, I basically have the same childhood background of taking things apart as the rest of you, but my direction in life has been a wavering and teetering one. I am a self taught custom audio visual installer, also carpenter by trade who also has an inherent admiration for computers and the like. My dream is to be able to merge all 3 and custom car audio somewhat allows that as I can apply my carpentry skills and electrical understanding to produce 1-off custom installs from the mounting to the fiberglass boxes. But my goal is to be able to build an android based smart car radio and be able to do it from scratch. I'm 33 so time is passing by and this forum has been motivation for me to want to learn more. I just lack direction. Anyhew, that's just a little about me, as it doesn't cover all of my career dreams but if I can master that I can master it all. School is of utmost importance, next to my five children lol.

Upvote 0
Heartburn watering hole in actuality..personal feelings only...what's up guys and gals.

Introductions, I basically have the same childhood background of taking things apart as the rest of you, but my direction in life has been a wavering and teetering one. I am a self taught custom audio visual installer, also carpenter by trade who also has an inherent admiration for computers and the like. My dream is to be able to merge all 3 and custom car audio somewhat allows that as I can apply my carpentry skills and electrical understanding to produce 1-off custom installs from the mounting to the fiberglass boxes. But my goal is to be able to build an android based smart car radio and be able to do it from scratch. I'm 33 so time is passing by and this forum has been motivation for me to want to learn more. I just lack direction. Anyhew, that's just a little about me, as it doesn't cover all of my career dreams but if I can master that I can master it all. School is of utmost importance, next to my five children lol.

If you need a beta tester for that stereo let me know ;)

Reactions: Russ71
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones