• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE WARP Watering hole

... or are you saying that you didn't work :p

I wouldn't say that I "enjoy it" but rather that doing it doesn't bother me. I mean, I hate knowing that someone will be out of the job in an economy like this but at the same time, the job isn't THAT difficult... do it or GTFO so I can get someone who will.

Upvote 0
... or are you saying that you didn't work :p

I wouldn't say that I "enjoy it" but rather that doing it doesn't bother me. I mean, I hate knowing that someone will be out of the job in an economy like this but at the same time, the job isn't THAT difficult... do it or GTFO so I can get someone who will.

See here's my thing. At Samsung, I was salary. If someone was struggling, fine. I understand. I would come in 2 hours before, and stay a few hours late and use my own time to train them.

IF they aren't going to take advantage of that, or they aren't going to show up, or aren't going to do their job...they don't DESERVE the job. There are more deserving people out there. People who will work, do what they are supposed to, and go home for the day.

I never asked that you LOVED your job; I asked that you showed up, and did it.

Upvote 0
Yeah I won't show up crazy early or stay crazy late unless I learn everything I need. I need my time with my family. I lost 7 months of my daughters 16 month life. I won't do that again.

I dont mean every day. I was gone Monday thru Friday. She wouldnt let me feed her or put her to sleep. She forgot who I was. I made it clear to my boss that part of the job was done then and there.

Upvote 0
Why does this thread always keep dying? Don't you people love me anymore?! :p

Noob alert!

[Hide] Seriously, anyone know who this guy is?!? :p[/spoiler]

foreveralone.png

Reactions: Alsaces Daddy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones