• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte Warp

mar80

Lurker
Mar 11, 2012
I got the Warp 2 days ago and I can not send MMS. I get SMS just fine. I tried to update the PRL and Profile but it wont connect. After I click them it just goes to a long loading screen and then pops up to try again later. Is there something I am doing wrong?

i got the prl to update. I had to turn WIFI off to get it to do anything. Still can't send MMS. I have tried everything. I used Handcent SMS and the Go SMS and the one that comes with the phone. It won't even send with WIFI (just has the sending loading but never sends). When I turn WIFI off I get the "can't send". I am on the unlimited plan and its driving me crazy.

Upvote 0
I have called CS. They did a reset on my phone and still nothing. They have told me it must be the something wrong in the towers. Which my friend also uses boost mobile and there mms sends fine. I don't know what to any more. I love the phone. I would also like to send and receive mms. Paid alot of money for this phone just to toss it away.

Upvote 0
toss it away.

I'll personally kill your dog if you do that! What do you mean toss it away? Call Boost. Call ZTE. Someone has to take care of this! This is unacceptable. I do not know about you but I've been a Boost Mobile customer for 2+ years. Their modus operandi is much better than this. Let them know what is going on and they'll try to figure something out. At the very least you should be able to send the phone back and get things looked at.

If you have a second boost phone handy they'll transfer service to it, back and forth. If you do not, ask around, many folks have phones laying about the house. Just be aware that when switching the phones around they might try and stick you with a $10 "reactivation" fee. Tell them that your phone is acting up and you're sending it in for warranty service thus its their problem and you shouldn't have to pay the fee!

Upvote 0
I know that's happened to me a few times. I can tell you its not the phone cause that happened to me when I had the prevail. I hate to say it cause a lot of us are about instant gratification but just wait it out. Customer service obviously can't do anything. It could just be a problem with the towers in your area. I hope you solve it though, I know that ish is aggravating...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones