• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte Zmax Pro Screen Sharing??!

Bandit Kid

Lurker
May 20, 2017
hi I currently own a Zte Zmax pro with metro PC's . I love this phone cause of the screen size etc. but I want to know how to screen share? mhl cable doesn't work and I dont have wifi to screen cast. I need some type of cable or something any information would be greatly appreciated!!

If you have a smart Tv you should be able to cast your screen

no unfortunately I have a regular 55 in hdtv made by Element . it's truly a piece of junk idk how they sell flat screens in 2017 at Walmart that does nothing except for play a image. on top of that you need WIFI to screen cast. I could of sworn I stated I didn't have wifi in the thread

Upvote 0
<font color ='#9e9e9e'>Bandit Kid </font>
<font color ='#9e9e9e'>no unfortunately I have a regular 55 in hdtv made by Element . it's truly a piece of junk idk how they sell flat screens in 2017 at Walmart that does nothing except for play a image. on top of that you need WIFI to screen cast. I could of sworn I stated I didn't have wifi in the thread </font>

YOU DON'T NEED WIFI to Miracast, just gotta have WiFi turned on the device and an HDMI Miracast adapter (unless you are using a smart TV, which has Miracast built-in)
. And Yes, I use ZTE devices too..

Upvote 0
Bump. Can the zmax pro screen cast using a Miracast device?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O14JG2Y/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&amp;psc=1

That is what I am thinking about using. I don't have any wifi capabilities. Thanks.

That's expensive for a MiraCast adapter.. Should only have to pay about $10-15 for one that'll work on all 3 PC, iOS &amp; Android and works quite well. You can always try if running stock but it's almost a guaranteed capability when running Custom ROMs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones