1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ZTE Zmax Pro, State Of the Development On This Device .

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Astr4y4L, Feb 15, 2018.

1. I'm having charger trouble they keep not working phone is taking 3hrs to chrg and is going thru the charge crazy fast with about a year old

2. dedbunny

dedbunny Newbie

Can I get a new discord link? It is saying the current one is expired and as of this morning I think I got kicked :(

3. Y314K

Y314K Well-Known Member

Everybody did
    This one shouldn't expired: https://discord.gg/saTKs7b
    U just got caught in a prank purge. Everything is back to normal now.

#128 Y314K, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  4. nonono

nonono Newbie

5. freediverdude

freediverdude Lurker

So I guess this phone is not able to be rooted yet for most people if I understand correctly? I am having a battery display issue where it is not displaying the correct percentage, and seems like it would be a good idea to be able to use the battery calibration app but mainly need root for that.

6. creep138

creep138 Newbie

I think your battery could be on it's last leg actually

tube517 and RootBeerGuy like this.
  7. Y314K

Y314K Well-Known Member

UPDATE (08/18/2018):

UNI no longer needed. The Z981 Firehose/Programmer has been retrieved & new instructions & files will be release soon. Come to Discord if u want to see how this sausage is being made. Everything is public. No one should pay for anything.

Join our discord https://discord.gg/saTKs7b (Everybody is welcome).

We will need ROM/Kernel/Program makers. So please join Discord to help out. Nougat is also on its last bugs. And Oreo is booting. So there are a lot of great news for the Z981.

New thread will be started here on AF with file links & instructions when ready.

#132 Y314K, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Bret_75 likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Does anyone think its possible to install Pie rom on this phone?

ZTE Zmax Pro Forum

The ZTE Zmax Pro release date was July 2016. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

July 2016
Release Date
Reviews