1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Zynga poker app

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angel.juico, Sep 9, 2011.

1. angel.juico

angel.juico Lurker

Hi everyone,

does anyone know why zynga poker always crashes on my motorolla atrix android phone? please help...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Welcome to Android Forums.

I am not familiar with that app, but I'd suspect the app is faulty. You should contact the developer.

3. Steven58

because you've lost all your money to it, maybe? :)

JK.. Welcome! :)

4. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to the AndroidForums, Angel :).

6. Stevereno

Stevereno Lurker

Just found this forum, looks like some good resources here.

Looks like this problem is continuing. I just recently started playing Zynga Poker on my Motorola Atrix 4G. I had several crashes when trying to start the game but usually was able to play. My phone was also "crashing" (resetting as if powered off/on) at random and sometimes would not wake from sleep mode unless I pulled the battery so I was thinking it was a phone problem not an app issue. After spending a total of 2 hours online with ATT tech support and warranty in two sessions, they told me they felt like it was one of my apps causing the issues. Perform a master reset to erase everything from the phone, wait until stable operation is confirmed and start reinstalling apps one at a time to isolate the issue. It's been almost 4 days since I cleared my phone and no issues have surfaced so I guess I am now convinced it is an app and likely Zynga Poker.

However, I am thinking it is a more general issue of running Zynga games on the phone. My wife does not play Zynga Poker but she has recently become a fanatical Words With Friends addict (I am also playing) and her phone has started acting up (resetting).

I have the same games on my Kindle Fire and haven't had any issues with it so I am thinking the phone's resources are overwhelmed by these games. Disappointing after you have become a fan of these games. :mad:

7. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi Stevereno,

Welcome to the forum. It just might be that phone model. As was mentioned above - you should contact the developer of the app and discuss the issue with them.

Thanks for joining the community. :)

8. pankai

pankai Lurker

Do you still experience this issue in Zynga Poker on your Android phone?