• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 1.6 R8 - Black notification bar

please help
please help
To copy a file or directory (recursively) to the emulator or device, use
adb push <local> <remote> In the commands, <local> and <remote> refer to the paths to the target files/directory on your development machine (local) and on the emulator/device instance (remote).
Here's an example:
adb push foo.txt /sdcard/foo.txt

there

Upvote 0
I did a battery meter mod on this. Here's a screen cap. I think this one is pretty cool, loses bars, and turns orange then red as battery drains. Would anyone want this? It's seen in some other themes. I'm gonna toy with some other theme stuff tomorrow and see what I can come up with :)

phone.png

Upvote 0
So I'm playing with the clock settings, trying to see if I can find something... But how do I convert a txt file back to xml? I used AXML printer to change xml to txt, but how do I go back? Micro? haha

Here is the battery mod I have posted above. I installed micro's version first, then adb pushed this to /system/framework. I haven't had any problems as all I did was change some icon files. But if you have any issues, let me know. Not my fault if you screw up your phone :p This is only tested on BH_Man 1.6 R8...
So: adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework

http://rapidshare.com/files/375843408/framework-res.apk

Hope ya like it!

Upvote 0
So I'm playing with the clock settings, trying to see if I can find something... But how do I convert a txt file back to xml? I used AXML printer to change xml to txt, but how do I go back? Micro? haha

Here is the battery mod I have posted above. I installed micro's version first, then adb pushed this to /system/framework. I haven't had any problems as all I did was change some icon files. But if you have any issues, let me know. Not my fault if you screw up your phone :p This is only tested on BH_Man 1.6 R8...
So: adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Hope ya like it!

I adb push the file, worked fine but noticed that it messed some apps and uninstall the app market. I rebooted and no luck. I took off the battery and no luck as well. Idk what is the issue just giving you some feedback?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones