• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

#1 in Cell Phones & Service > Wireless Accessories > Mounts

e39e60

Nov 7, 2009
While poking around looking for the charging dock (I refuse to post on my original thread :D) I was able to verify that this thing appears to be totally sold out (car dock too).

But what I found interesting is the fact that the charge dock is the #1 selling dock on Amazon despite the fact that it is sold out and that it's not an iPhone.

This must bode well for Verizon.

Also, searching by ASIN on Amazon.com may be a good way to catch them when they come back in stock. If you see one on Amazon, jump over to VZN and compare price/shipping deals. The ASIN is B002WB2P76.

It's also #15 in cell accessories overall.

Amazon.com Cell Phones & Service Bestsellers: The most popular items in Mounts. Updated hourly.

You can also waste your time (for now) by plugging in 89395N to Google to see the stock status at third party stores.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones