• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] [10/17/13][ROMs]Blazed_Galaxy ROMs

Id like to see the text message senders out of the call log permanently i hate it lol. Alsoafter 12 hours of use i started to have sporadic signal issues where when i had full signal before this rom now i don't. Idk if it's a network issue but i called and they said everything is fine

Some people might actually like having the text senders in the call log.
But to take it off just go to Call Log>>Menu>>View By>> and check All Calls instead of All Logs.
As for the signal things, i think i might just delete the network tweaks because that maybe the problem.
If there are any other request please let me know cause i will be releasing a new version tonight.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
Some people might actually like having the text senders in the call log.
But to take it off just go to Call Log>>Menu>>View By>> and check All Calls instead of All Logs.
As for the signal things, i think i might just delete the network tweaks because that maybe the problem.
If there are any other request please let me know cause i will be releasing a new version tonight.

Were you able to take a look at the nexus screen transaction?

After we have wanam things got much easier on that end the rom it's flawless.

Upvote 0
2What do you guys think about AROMA Installer?

Well isn't the aroma a pain in the neck? And break things from what I read before but a lot of roms use it so might I guess it's just a theory but yeah I like aroma myself makes the installation process better and gives you options to install themes or other options so I'm all for it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones