• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

100% awake time

Jbarag0131

Lurker
May 7, 2010
Okay so know that there are a lot of these posts but i wanted to bring up an issue that i have not seen yet. I tried doing the sms fix and nothing happened, so i dl spare parts and checked the "partial wake time" and the first thing that shows up at the top with a solid blue bar is "Media". I would like to know what that consists of because i cant seem to find out what is causing my phone not to sleep.

also the only apps i have installed are ATK and facebook nothing else.

if anyone could help that would be awesome!

thanks

I've have problems with task killers before that have kept my phone awake and also caused other issues such as pinch-zoom no longer working as well as causing alot of a lag over time. Because of that problem and I stopped using them (with the exception of SystemPanel).

I would remove ATK for a bit and see if the issue still occurs and take it from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones