• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
There isn't a home button, however, pressing the search button brings up a combined url/search bar. Since my home page was just Google, I don't need to go back. Bringing up the search bar in Dolphin is actually pretty tedious.

I was a Dolphin user on 1.5, but after I installed the leak, I gave the stock browser another chance and I haven't gone back.

Upvote 0
Leaked or rooted 2.1? I'm on the leak and the stock browser won't run long enough to find problems.

lol yeah mine has crashed a few times just clicking some links, but it has displayed most webpages fine, except these forums in the mobile skin... it tends to have a little white space, only if i scroll to the right.

The one setting you might want to change when you first load 2.1 leaked is to UNCHECK "Start in overview mode" or something like that, and then it will act like 1.5 again and start zoomed it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones