• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.1, Launcher Pro, and notifications freaking out...

anr311

Mar 15, 2010
I don't know if any of those things are related, but my email notifications are going crazy. Sometimes, I will have 5 notifications on the phone for one email. And, when this happens, that many notifications chime, too.

I didn't notice it until I installed Launcher Pro.

Has this happened to anyone else? Also, how do I switch back to Sense?

Thanks!!!

I've had this issue since I installed the leaks. Doesn't happen all the time but it's not related to the home app you are using. It's a buggy notification thing in 2.1 from what I can tell.

If it was from the leaks I think we would have heard much more about this issue. Maybe it's from another app that the two of you have in common.

Upvote 0
I don't know if any of those things are related, but my email notifications are going crazy. Sometimes, I will have 5 notifications on the phone for one email. And, when this happens, that many notifications chime, too.

I didn't notice it until I installed Launcher Pro.

Has this happened to anyone else? Also, how do I switch back to Sense?

Thanks!!!
if you go to menu>settings>apps> manage apps> go to launcherpro and clear defaults. exit out , hit home button and it sould give you opt to go back to sence. ..... I think lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones