• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 Alarm CLock problems ^Help!^

Hello! I'm new to the forums.. and I did a little research.. these problems have not been addressed..

1) On my phone (OS 2.1) the standard alarm clock plays fine, but plays for only 1 minute before snoozing it self. Shouldn't it play the tune until I snooze it myself?

2) I hear everybody rave about Kaloer clock... so I downloaded it, and yes, very pretty and seemingly very customizable... but, of all the music I have on the phone (several gigs), it strangely only detects 2 songs.. why? The location directory for those two songs is the same as the rest..

Thanks ya'all!

Mich

Upvote 0
Hi, thanks for replying. Where do you check this setting for making the alarm longer? Within the alarm settings, I have it set to "10 min, 10 times".. its the only place where I see a time related option.. am I looking in the wrong place? In any case, the alarm still turns off after 1 minute.. and should play until I hit snooze..

Any ideas? (Thanks Brinkley for your help thus far)

Mich

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones