2 colors availableGeneral

Last Updated: 2011-11-13 05:47:02
  1. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

A story today says the Prime will be available in 2 colors:

Amethyst Gray (looks like Purple)

[​IMG]

Champagne Gold (my choice on first glance)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. RX-78-2

RX-78-2 Well-Known Member

I will have to see how it looks in person. Hopefully Best buy puts it on display.
  3. WildH

WildH Well-Known Member

Honestly both look cool in there way so whatever is available!
  4. Nastro

Nastro Well-Known Member

I'm gonna have to go w the amethyst. Going to take it to work and I get pretty dirty, so I will need the darker one.

Side note: You get a good appreciation of just how slim this baby is by looking at the headphone jack.
    zenrider likes this.
  5. AlexKP

AlexKP Well-Known Member

I probably won't decide for sure until I actually get to see both in person but just based on pictures released they both look sexy as hell. Although, from what I've read and actually seen pictures of, the amethyst grey is supposedly a fingerprint magnet so at this point I'm leaning towards the champagne gold.
  6. Bnice

Bnice Guest

This might be my first tablet. Look forward to seeing it in person. Anyone have any info on just the keyboard ?
  7. androidfocus

androidfocus Active Member

We've seen the press photos of the Prime, now here are some nice comparison shots of it also. Take a look.
  8. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I posted a link to the original story, with translation, in another thread here as well.
  9. Alayambo

Alayambo Member

The unit in the hands-on shots doesnt look like either of the colours listed in the press release though..
  10. androidfocus

androidfocus Active Member

To me it looks like they've pictured the "Amethyst Gray" one... :)
  11. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

Both look nice, but right now I'm leaning toward Amethyst Gray.