• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2 Evo's ?

mlw911

Jun 22, 2010
My wife and I purchased our Evo's at the same time. Both our battery performances has been bad, especially my wifes. I just went thru the battery tweak thread that's posted on the tips forum and now my battery stays 70-80% throughout the day which is fantastic. My wifes however still loses battery by late afternoon.

I went thru all of her programs and settings and they are basically identical to mine except she has an additional gmail account. Could gmail drain the battery? If not is it likely her build quality is just that much worse than mine. To make it worse I bought 2 longer life batteries for both phones. Would some sort of reset potentially help her fun. Perplexing.

Downloaded Spare Parts and the phones were quite comparable except under Network Usage - Dialer her phone showed triple the incoming and outgoing data. What in the world could be causing that? I googled further and some have suggested rebooting. How do I do that? Last time I rebooted she lost all her apps, data and settings. Is there a way to reboot with out losing all that.

Also if anyway has ideas as to why her Dialer under Network Usage is so high please help.

Thx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones