• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 htc evos for the sprint network

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennispro4ever

Nov 30, 2009
Ozark, Missouri
I have 2 brand new HTC evos for Sprint. my wife and I sold our beloved droids for Verizon to give these new phones along with sprint a try. They are great phones but we just like Verizon better. both phones ar .brand new and have clean esns. we are looking to go back to Verizon and get our Motorola droids again. thanks to all and happy shopping.

p.s. phones are only a week or so old.

Well due to my situation I will have to get 2 phones at full retail price. Plus I must have them in my possession by July 24th otherwise I will have to say bye bye to Verizon for good. I.also won't have any.money until I sell these evos or what not. So its a very time sensitive situation

Sounds a little fishy. You paid for the Evos so get your money back. You have 30 days. If youre actually still in your 30 days. Or something doesnt ring true about your story.

Either you are just going to sell the Evos pocket the cash and trow the Sprint bill in the trash. (Fine by me, I dont care) Or something about your story is just that, a story.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones