• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 21.24mbs used in an hour and a half !

Yea, I also think it's something with your apps or something cause I usually use about 150-250 MB per month. Once, I had about 350 MB but I abused with videos on youtube, I've been watching a lot of videos, even onces 10 minutes long.
I don't know if you have heard of Advance Task Manager. I am using it almost every time I open the phone, always killing apps.
Try changing your settings about Facebook, email or any other app that might connect itself to the internet from time to time. My facebook and email are never self updated. They update themselves when I open them.
Anyways, I hope that helped even if it's for a little bit.

Upvote 0
As said check all your apps that update like timescape (data eater) or other widgets, I get 3gb a month and I run 2 company's from my phone and one is all web based so I can kill data and get a regular text warning from 3 saying I am getting close to my limit and I even run Barnacle wifi tether with me and my gf's laptops.

But I will say there is a data leak somewhere, as when I got the phone it came with "unlimited" internet that turned out to be 500meg and I used that in 15 days and after 24 hours of getting a text saying I had reached my limit I had used up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones