• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 2430 mah Battery

Hello. I bought one of these from eBay for my HTC Legend. The battery does last longer, but I don't think there is a huge difference. I doubt that they are the full 2430mAH claimed, but I cannot find an app that confirms the capacity. The battery also takes much longer to charge.

I received an email from an eBayer saying the capacity claims on these batteries is false, and I'm inclined to agree. I have contacted the seller and asked whether he can prove the capacity of these batteries. Waiting for a reply.

Upvote 0
i bought one for my wildfire and it did NOT last longer than the stock battery so i sent i back for a different one as it may be faulty so the seller said.
if this one doesn't outperform the stock one i will be getting a refund i want it to last at least a few hours longer than stock battery as its almost twice the capacity that's if the 2430mah is true ( probably not )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones