I recently jumped on the android bandwagon (HTC ARIA) coming from a razr v3 LOL. I wanted the captivate BAD however decided at the last minute to wait but needed a new phone. IF they address the gps issue/2.2 in the next 26 days I AM THERE~ I will be watching these forums like a hawk at any news of the update . If not I will keep the aria, surprised how well it works just typing on it is kind of a pain. Ive been in the at&t store several times to play with it and it IS a great phone, but being tied to it for the next 2yrs I dont want a headache from it.