• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 4g problems

The play store always downloads new updates , So does Metro Extras and most of that bloatware , Also if you run any apps like facebook or something and it is always syncing then you might need to move your apps to a SD card ($10 for a 8GB Micro SD Card at any local target!)

-Mike
"The Samsung Galaxy Nexus , Only $200 off contract for a limited time only , Only in select stores , Check online for more details , The full Android 4.1 Jellybean experience with a great Android smartphone from Google , The creators of the Android platform*"
(* = Only applies with the $80 plan known as Unlimited Talk and Text and 2GB of High Speed 4G data , Then throttled back to standard 2G/3G depending on area)

Upvote 0
i live in New York and was thinking if any of you were having the same problem i have. on my connect i got 3mb,4mb no problem even 5mb. but for the last days i cant even stay at 2mb. is there something going on with metro or is it my phone:(

I'm in Detroit and always have good service but the past few days my service has been pretty poor. I knw they just switched the prl so I'm sure it will get better and wrk itself out within the nxt couple of days. So in short, yes I think metro is having some issues around our area.

Upvote 0
Metro is having issues with towers , also metro speeds down service when a update is coming (Happens with most carriers) Ussually means better speed is coming or something big is about to happen....

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at peabody , MA
"Get the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon only for $159 , Only in select stores , Check online for more details , The power of jellybeans , Delicious at the touch!"

Upvote 0
MetroPCS upload is allmost always faster than download , Always when I had my LG Connect , I can't wait until friday to get the LG Motion , I might die waiting!

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at peabody , MA
"Get the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon only for $159 , Only in select stores , Check online for more details , The power of jellybeans , Delicious at the touch!"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones