• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have experienced the same with my 32gb Sandisk Micro SD card 10 class using in the Galaxy Tab 2. The SD card is genuine so I know that's not the issue.
However, I have found this to work for me.

1) Format the card on your PC or Mac, to NTFS file system.
2) Download Paragon NTFS / HFS apk app for your Android device
3) Without ANY NTFS app for the android, the android WILL NOT recognise the inserted SD card format as the android only recognises FAT file system
4) Put the Micro SD card into the device and restart the device (if the card icon shows in the notification bar, bottom right, ignore)
5) Goto and open on Android Paragon NTFS / HFS tool apk and check disk / format using the android app
6) Restart device again, with SD card inserted, leave card inserted and connect Android device to PC, the External Disk should now be available formatted to NTFS

The card should AUTO MOUNT via the Paragon NTFS app when the device is turned on

I've tried every method possible to have the SD card in the FAT 32, but it just doesn't last, folder names change, files dissapear.

Thanks for reading
money-mouth.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones