A couple of quick Q's?Support

Last Updated:

1. 04stangman

04stangman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sup guys I have a counple of quick Questions about my DX...

The FM radio, doe it only work with the headphones plugged in? Everyime I go to try it the phone tells me to put headphones in the little round jack? Can the FM radio be used anyother way, IE-speaker?

and my last Q is when I am typing using the keyboard periods are always being put somewhere Im not putting them automaticly? Any ways to fix that?

Thanks....

Advertisement
  2. Clittzen

Clittzen Well-Known Member

1. Yes. You have to do audio out as far as I know. You can get a cable to plug into a speaker and it should work. Pandora or other apps do not require the audio out.

2. I do the same thing. Its a part of getting used to the keyboard. I think it needed to be spaces over a bit more

3. j_ryan

j_ryan Well-Known Member

The FM radio needs the headphones to be plugged in as they act as the antenna. I've never noticed the keyboard period issue you described. Perhaps you're entering two spaces which automatically inserts a period?

Haha that's the fifth time I've posted something relatively useful only to be a minute or two behind someone.

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Yeah, two spaces in a row for a period is pretty much a mainstay in smartphone keyboards.

Actually, it's quite useful :D