• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories A few pics of the Seidio Innocase Active X

TwistedJake

Lurker
Oct 14, 2010
I know a lot of folks are lookin at this case so just wanted to share a few pics. Let me just say, I'm not a fan of aftermarket accessories. I was an avid Blackberry user up till this phone and never used anything other than OEM stuff because I like my accessories to fit and work. With that being said, this Seidio case is quite impressive for fit and finish. I figured I would give it a try since they have a good name for themselves, so as my first Seidio case I must say I'm impressed.

seidio-01.jpg

seidio-02.jpg

seidio-03.jpg

seidio-04.jpg

seidio-05.jpg

seidio-06.jpg

seidio-07.jpg

seidio-08.jpg

what's the deal with that slight gap on lower left of keyboard half of phone ?

I was concerned about that too in the first pics I saw before getting mine but now that I have it installed I see its not a gap, that is where your volume buttons are. Well, there is a gap but its there as part of the design for the buttons to work through the case.

Upvote 0
I was concerned about that too in the first pics I saw before getting mine but now that I have it installed I see its not a gap, that is where your volume buttons are. Well, there is a gap but its there as part of the design for the buttons to work through the case.

oh ok, I understand. I like the look for the buttons as opposed to the cut out like the sprint case

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones