• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A FREE easy music player

1phone

Nov 19, 2012
For those who use galaxy before.
I am looking for a FREE music player that has "simple choice" of effect and equalizer. So something like poweramp is too complicate, and it even play my voice mail notification ....

I can't seems to find effect and equalizer in htc desire 601

Galaxy music player allow some simple choices like such:

Equalizer:
*auto/ normal/ pop/ rock/ jazz/ dance/ classic/ live/ custom

Effect:
*normal/ wide/ concert hall/ music clarity/ bass enhancement/ externalisation

Just been trying out,"Shuttle".At last!.... It's the one I've been looking for.Simple and great quality.Big thanks Oreshek

:thrasher:

Easy menu.Great equalizer and I'm certain it's already gain boosted because this is the first music player I've had to turn down from full!!!!

It sounded good with my cheap spare ear-buds but with my JVC HA EB75

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=j...firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=Hla7UouqFYiThQeH5oHYAQ

it's awesome.

I'm going to buy the,"Plus" version as I need the,"Tag" editor option.The sound is great with my present 128k mp3s so I'm now going to have to go and rip a load of my CDs to 192 or 256k :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones