• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A friend offering a trade.

I'm not too knowledgeable about smartphones. My friend offered to trade me his "like-new" conditioned LG Esteem for my like-new LG Connect.

Now I know the Connect has a faster processor. But the Esteem has a bigger screen which is nice for someone like me who has big fingers. I was actually going to purchase the Esteem but the Connect was on sale ($100 cheaper).

Is it a good trade or should I back off?

Yeah man I'm declining the offer after looking at the web site you linked me to. Thanks man.

I hate people that try to rip you off.

Sounds like your "friend" is just another jealous soul that's trying to rip you off. Not sure about you but that is how you get your ass kicked in my world :p

The only thing better about the esteem is the screen size, and front camera. Other than that you're losing half your ram, and half your processor, and then some. Not worth it at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones