• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a music downloader that you have to pay for the music

skmacdonald

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
I'm someone who doesn't beleave in downloading music for free no matter the source but it doesn't seem like the Google play store doesn't have a music downloader that makes me pay for the music I want... if anyone knows if there is such an app please tell me because I would like to check it out... also I don't have a computer right now so it would be nice if I got suggestions on things I can use on my Samsung galaxy s4, thanks

I'm someone who doesn't beleave in downloading music for free no matter the source but it doesn't seem like the Google play store doesn't have a music downloader that makes me pay for the music I want... if anyone knows if there is such an app please tell me because I would like to check it out... also I don't have a computer right now so it would be nice if I got suggestions on things I can use on my Samsung galaxy s4, thanks

It's licensing, paid music from Google Play is only available in certain countries, such as the UK and US. What paid music stores are available does vary by country due to licensing. What country are you in? We might be able to give you some ideas.

Some countries just do not have a paid on-line music service at all, like China. It's free(ad supported) here, and legal as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones