• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

a21 operation question

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i had to get this phone from tracfone because my lg k20 was going out of service for 3g. anyway every time i plug it into the pc usb i get a popup on the phone that makes me allow usb connection. on the lg i could select a checkbox to just let that happen automatically every time i hooked the phone to the pc.

does anyone know how to make the a21 so i can select a checkbox to get the phone to allow usb connections every time i plug it into the pc?

with the lg i had 4 options and i chose file transfer but i have not yet found that option on the a21. i'm sure hoping this is an option that i have not yet found and can select to save time when i plug the phone into the pc. i plug it in often so i can upload phots to there respective folders so i can attach to emails for when i send them out as questions or relies to people.

if this is possible maybe someone here can direct me to the solution or a YT that shows how to get it set up.

thanks.

i think i figured it out. i had to go into developer mode and click on usb options and there i had the choice to click a box. i picked file transfer and it worked. now to see if it keeps working.

Last edited:
i had to get this phone from tracfone because my lg k20 was going out of service for 3g. anyway every time i plug it into the pc usb i get a popup on the phone that makes me allow usb connection. on the lg i could select a checkbox to just let that happen automatically every time i hooked the phone to the pc.

does anyone know how to make the a21 so i can select a checkbox to get the phone to allow usb connections every time i plug it into the pc?

with the lg i had 4 options and i chose file transfer but i have not yet found that option on the a21. i'm sure hoping this is an option that i have not yet found and can select to save time when i plug the phone into the pc. i plug it in often so i can upload phots to there respective folders so i can attach to emails for when i send them out as questions or relies to people.

if this is possible maybe someone here can direct me to the solution or a YT that shows how to get it set up.

thanks.

i think i figured it out. i had to go into developer mode and click on usb options and there i had the choice to click a box. i picked file transfer and it worked. now to see if it keeps working.
IT will work almost every time, since Developer mode is perament :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
thanks, i tried it again later and it worked. now to see if i can figure out how to get my photos from google to my sd card. when i went thru the google suggestions i did not have the correct procedure to get the photos from google to my phone, let alone copy them to the sd card.

thansk
Not a problem,now if you excuse me...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones