• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About different Home screens

I was looking at a thread before and some of you people had a ton of different home screens (like 7 if i can remember?) What was the program to that? And also how can I put special widgets on each one of them? E.g. someone had a full page Pandora music system on one page. How is that done? If it isn't bothersome, can somebody even explain how i can use this program to the fullest?

thanks a bunch

Helix launcher is the most common at this point. It is being incorporated into a great deal of ROMs, which is how a lot of us ended up with it.

Yes, you can use widgets or whatever you like on any one of the screens. They are just extra screens... nothing special about them. Nothing fancy. Nothing done differently. Just more of them.

Using it to its fullest would be nothing more than maximizing the way you organize it. This is different for everyone... no two people can organize things exactly how they want or need them and still have them look alike.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones