• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories for the HTC Droid Eris

I just received the blue one in the mail. I must say, it is nice! Doesn't add any thickness to the phone. The feel is very smooth with a similar matte finish (like the original back). It gives enough of a lip to protect the screen if you place the phone face down on a surface (I don't use a screen protector) and it also provides enough depth to protect the camera lens on the back.

I don't know how it's only $10 on eBay. It still has the original Verizon sticker for the $16.99 in store price. Thank you eBay.

I have this one in red. I love it. I agree, I like the way it feels. Nice and soft without the extra bulk.

I have this in hot pink on my phone. I love it because it adds no bulk and adds a dash of color.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones