• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loota

Android Enthusiast
Feb 3, 2012
Rockland, NY
Some of you may have noticed the ACS tag in front of the tools provided by interdpth. It stands for Android Creative Syndicate and the original groundwork for our phone came from interdpth and Shabbypenguin over at ACS. I don't know about you guys but while I am extremely grateful for our current devs and past devs work on our phone I am also broke...

Fortunately it seems ACS has provided us with an opportunity to give back to one of our helpful devs... ACS has started a contest and has a mystery prize for whomever refers the most new members by april 25th. Their community is not nearly as big or active as ours but noone says you need to be part of only one forum :). Why not join and sign up with interdpth as your referrer? After all every release he made had the ACS tag on it :).

Just a way to give back to a dev that did alot for our community thats not gonna kill your wallet :). Other devs don't worry you are not forgotten! We'll find a way to give back to you guys back too :)

If you support this idea please reply saying so to keep this topic active, I'm not asking for a bump post, but a simple 1 time I support this idea post from each person who does should increase it's visibility and provide more refferals for our dev. Remember it's Interdpth when you enter your referrer.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones