• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ActiveSync Issues

greggvr

Lurker
Jan 7, 2012
Greetings! I'm new here as well as to the android world. I recently purchased an inspire 4G from a friend whose company switched carriers. I sync'ed it with my work email using Microsoft exchange. It sometimes loses connection to the server? Is this a normal thing or is it possible a setting is incorrect? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to Android Forum. I don't think that's normal if it does it all the time. I would suggest checking over at your device's home-forum for some assistance to this problem. Tap the "Android-Phone" link in my signature. Scroll down to your device and join the discussion with members who might have an answer to why this is happening. Best of luck. Happy 2012! :)

Reactions: greggvr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones