• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Add your own Notification sounds

Lurked for a lo o o o n n ng time waiting for the Tbolt to launch and since I'm new to Android (coming from an env3) I need some help....
Is it possible to add your own "notification" sound without root access? If so how? and where the heck are they located! I've already added my own ringtones and would really like to get my old sounds migrated to my new Tbolt. I'm too old to re-learn what sound associates to which action.( I'm used to the Taco Bell dong telling me I have a new text msg :eek:)
I was having trouble with my home screen weather showing me the stats for Northwest Comanche OK even though I live in Rochester NY! but I stumbled into some where that I unckecked use location for current( or something similar to that) then I rechecked and it's been good since :rolleyes:.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones