• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding websites to the Bookmark Widget??

islandmixed

Nov 18, 2009
I totally forgot about this widget but i really need this..anyway iam having trouble doing so, each time i place the widget on a free homescreen & add a website, it never shows up. all i see is one saying orange world and another browser one which i dont want their at all.

how do i delete those two bookmarks?
how do i add my own bookmarks.

cheers guys

go to your bookmakk widget and open it, then hit menu a visual bookmarks should appear,hit menu again and you should see the option to delete.
to add your own just hit the menu at the website your at and the option to set new bookmark should be right there..hope this help..

Upvote 0
okay i just tried what you said but still having issues.

i have two bookmarks that seemed to be saved all on their own..both of them look white & once i go online and click on them, they both go to orangeworld. their is no option to delete these bookmarks? ive added facebook & google as a bookmark and neither have shown up. this is very confusing.

let me add i have the dolphin browser installed which i prefare to use then the htc one.

i just checked out downloads in market apps to delete the dolphin browser & is not their at all?? i think this is why when i try to add bookmarks it does not show up, their is no delete either for me to delete the two blank bookmarks i see...when i click on them they both go to orange world. i did set my homepage to google but the dolphin browser still works but oviously when i click on that dolphin widget it goes straight to google. how do i delete this dolphin browser cause its not even listed as a download at all???? so weird

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones